Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jewelry - Antique Button/Sterling Silver Rings

It's not just a button any more.
"Oh how I love all things old."
My love affair with buttons has
been going on for as long as I can remember.
One day I was looking at all my
beautiful buttons.
 THINKING!
"These buttons are so pretty and special they
should be worn." 
The button in the photo above
 is a Victorian brass and fabric button.
 It now rests happily on a sterling and copper ring.
This sweet small branch button is 
gold filled and sits on a sterling
silver band that looks like a branch.
Don't you just love the diversity
in these button rings.
 I am wearing this one now.
 It is a sterling ring, brass button with a beautiful
jet flower button on top.
This is just a sampling of my button jewelry.
If you love these rings and would like to own one, just drop me 

1 comment:

  1. what a creative idea, I'm sure you had fun making them too.

    ReplyDelete