Friday, October 19, 2012

Craft Day - Just in Case

I can not believe how fast 
time flies by these days.
The holiday season is fast approaching
and soon family and guests will
be arriving to our homes.
So today's craft is about
our future guests.
Here is the "how to" on making cute little bags
for your guest just in case they forgot
something.
Lets start with some of the essentials like shampoo,
cream rinse, tooth brush, tooth paste, razor,
shaving cream, deodorant etc.
You can put whatever you like into your
bags. There are small containers with mini size
products like the ones in the picture above in
grocery stores and drug stores.
Once you have gathered your products it's 
time to play.
Now you will need bags. I choose 4 1/2 x 6 inch
burlap bags. You can use any kind of bag 
you would like depending on the look that you want.
I then placed the products into the bags.
Grab your pens and kraft paper tags.
 I stamped my tags lightly and then inked the sides.
Then I wrote welcome and just in case on my tags.
I also drew a girl face for the girl bag and
a boy face for the boy bag.
For an added touch I placed the initial of each 
of my guests onto the tag. I did this by placing 
a jumpring through the initial
 and then through the tag.
Run a piece of ribbon, yarn or twine through
your tag and tie it on to your bags.
Place your bags where your guest will see them.
They will feel welcome and special.



1 comment: