Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hand Knitted, Crocheted then Felted- Purse

Today I would like to show you a Knitted and Felted Purse.
This is my newest creation and with it comes yet another story.
 When I picked out the yarns for this hand bag I was thinking of all the beautiful
 colors that I see every weekend as I look out onto the gulf waters, not only at sunrise
 but through out the day. 
You may ask, why would someone want one of these bags?
 My answer would have to be,"They feel wonderful and there are no two alike." 
This bag has bamboo handles, yet again bringing me back to the island.
I was so excited when I found this nautical fabric. 
With this fabric I am able to tell you of the houses and tropical landscapes on this island.
 The inside pocket gives you a hint that there are sailor's here, sailing on these blue green waters.
Every day is a new day.
 With each day comes the opportunity to start new.
 A new you or a new creation, maybe both.

No comments:

Post a Comment