Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tip - How to Manage Scrap Ribbon

I have a been saving wine corks for a while now,
 thinking that one day they might come in handy for one of my projects.
While in the process of moving and organizing my studio, 
I came across a jar of lots of ribbon.
Then I thought to myself, "How can I better organize this ribbon 
so that I can see what I have?"
That is when I put the cork and ribbon idea together.
I took one cork and one piece of scrap ribbon.
Then I just wound the ribbon around the cork.
I used painters tape to secure the end. 
(Painters tape is not real sticky but will hold the ribbon in place
and it will not leave a residue on the ribbon.) 
There you have it, ribbon on a cork.
Now my scrap ribbon is organized.
 I can see what colors and sizes of ribbon I have.
I can also see a new piece of art work.
Gotta go..........


No comments:

Post a Comment