Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday's Tips and Tools- Packing Tape

The last few months I have been sorting and packing,
 getting ready for our move this Thursday.
While going through this process I came across a wonderful packing tape,
I would love to share with you.
Chateau products has a paper tape that is self adhesive.
 It does not sick to itself because it has a wax- like finish on the top of it.
It is very easy to tear so you do not need a tape dispenser.

I had been using other tapes that would stick to themselves and twist,
making taping boxes a pain.
While helping my son-in-law and daughter with some packing,
 Josh give me a roll of this paper tape.
 I am telling you there is a real difference. This tape goes on to the box smooth and easy.
It was a pleasure to use.
If you ever find yourself packing or just shipping a package
 give this tape a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment