Friday, May 24, 2013

Sterling Silver Cuff -"Sandy Shore"

I am so excited
to show you my latest cuff.
"Sandy Shore"
This is a custom cuff made for 
a beautiful lady who has a very
teeny tiny wrist.
Leslie shared with me that it is very hard 
 to find nice jewelry that will fit her. 
She asked me if I could
make a her a cuff that would fit
her petite wrist.
I was flattered and honored that she
asked and said,
 "Yes, I would
love to!"
Intrigued,
I accepted this small
challenge with smiles knowing
I would be teaching myself
something new in the process.
 Oh, how I love a challenge,
I  do so enjoy the process of creating
 something from nothing.
My heart is full
when I can bring joy to someone
 by using the gifts God has given me.
Thank you Leslie,
I hope your cuff brings you
joy for many years to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment