Friday, April 4, 2014

Art is an Adventure - "Relevent"

Art is an Adventure!

I have always enjoyed exploring
the arts and her many avenues.
 One of my most recent explorations
has been in sculpture.
Back in December I bought a broken 
  vintage typewriter, brought it home
and proceeded to take it apart.
 Through that experience
I discovered mixed media sculpture.
My  Sculpture 
"Relevant" was born.
I entered her in my very first
art show ever and she won the
Award of Equal Merit.
All my years of art travel and exploration
have lead me to this place.
Sculpture!
I feel comfortable here, intrigued
and challenged.
  In Sculpture there are a million directions
and the possibilities are endless.
Decovery awaits,
a new adventure has begun.
.
Within me a sculptress lay dorment,
waiting, learning, developing,
becoming.




No comments:

Post a Comment