Sunday, July 27, 2014

Tips and Tools - Making a Drinking Glass out of a Water Bottle

Yes, it is summer
and summer fun is in full bloom.
Some of us are on the beach or lake,
others are camping or boating.
Whatever your outdoor activity
there may come a time when
you need a drinking glass and there is not one
available.
I found myself in just such a predicament
just last weekend while out
boating with my husband Jay.
Being his sweet self he bought me a
extra large Lime-a-Rita for our boat trip.
Me being a little picky wanted it in a glass with ice.
Soooooo!
I asked Jay if he had a knife or any scissors on the boat.
 He handed me his Swiss Army Knife.
I said, " This will be Perfect!"
  and proceeded to cut the top off of the water bottle.
I put a little ice in my new drinking
glass and poured some of my
Lime-a-Rita into the glass,
then I took off the water label.
( If you do this you may want to take off the label first.)
When you're in a pinch...
This glass works perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment