Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dragonfly's and Butterfly Cuffs

I am so Happy right now. Three of my cuffs have new homes.
 I can't wait to show them off.
This dragonfly cuff is made out of sterling silver and brass.
I spend so much time working on these cuffs I tend to get a little attached. 
Each cuff is especially made with one wonderful person in mind and only one will be made. 
I try very hard to capture the person's personality in each piece I make.
This butterfly cuff is mostly brass with a little sterling silver and hand spun yarn.
 I loved making this cuff. It was challenging but that's why I do what I do.
Making jewelry is never boring, there is always something new to learn and try.
 If you follow this blog you know that all my butterfly's are named. 
Hope is the name of this butterfly cuff.
                                                                
This cuff is sterling silver with eight bezel set stones. The name of this butterfly cuff is Lady Blue.
Thanks for letting me share a little look into my wonderful world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment