Friday, March 11, 2011

A Crab Challenge - Jewelry

I was given a challenge .
 The challenge was to make a piece of jewelry with a crab theme.
 This is what I came up with.
I just happened to have a very small crab and a small piece of coral. 
The coral was a perfect place for my crab to sit.
I made a little glass box for the crab.
 I placed a small piece of green-blue paper on one of the inside panels, by doing this I hoped to give my piece the feel of water.
I'm sure there is a book out there that tells you how to make a glass box. 
 I have a nasty habit of just jumping in to a project and figuring it out.
 Some times this works out, this time it did. yeah!!!!
Challenge met and now I know how to make a glass box. 
My challenger will have a neckless to wear when she feels crabby....Ha! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment