Saturday, May 12, 2012

Craft Day - Gift Wrapping with Fabric

I have just been invited to a baby shower.
 Don't you just love baby things.
I found the perfect gift. Now how am I
 going to wrap it?
Let me think...
This mommy loves to craft,
 her baby's nursery is yellow, gray and white.
I've got it!
I will wrap her gifts in fabric and the bows
 will be made with yarns, ribbon and fabric.
I stumbled across the prefect bundle of quilting squares
 at my local fabric store. 
I was amazed that I could buy a bundle of fabric
 for about the same price
 as a nice roll of wrapping paper.
I wrapped my first gift with a fabric square
just as if I was using paper.
Then I tied it with three pieces of coordinating yarn.
 I had to use two  pieces of fabric for the pillow.
One piece was placed on the back and
 one piece was placed on the front.
Then I tied it with the coordinating yarns.
I had three small gifts to wrap. 
I placed each item in its own
piece of fabric and made a bundle.
Three little bundles tied three different ways,
one was tied with coordinating fabric, one with
a ribbon and one with yarn.
Everything is wrapped. Now its time to place them in a 
nice little basket.
This little mommy will  not only receive gifts for her baby
 but she also receive a little something for
herself.


No comments:

Post a Comment