Monday, November 5, 2012

Decorating for Fall

Decorating for fall
 does not have to be stressful
or complicated. 
I was a little slow on my fall decorating this year.
With the new e-store taking up a lot of my time.
Just the other day I realized Halloween was over
and Thanksgiving was just around the corner.
I needed to bring a little Fall
into our home.
I kept things pretty simple this year.
First, I placed three pieces of corn
and a few fall leafs on my kitchen cupboard.
A few fall leafs nestled in and around 
are all I needed
to say, " Fall is about. "
 A couple of pieces of 
wheat in a vase is simple
and sweet.
Bringing a bit of the outside in with pinecones,
leafs and moss, fall was beginning to appear.
For my birthday this year
 Mac gave me a wonderful piece of cypress. 
As I was decorating for 
fall it occurred to me that this pieces of 
cypress would be the perfect base
for my dining room table 
Fall centerpiece.
I gathered leafs, acorns, moss, pine cones,
gourds and corn.
I placed my cypress base on the table and set
 a cornucopia in the center.
I placed pinecones around the outside of the 
cornucopia. Then I tucked moss in and around
the pine cones.
Gourds and corn began to spill out and
a few leafs and acorns were placed
around.
Next thing I knew my centerpiece
had come together and all my fall
decorating was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment