Thursday, June 9, 2011

Miniature Studio-Avery's Studio

 My studio is now up and running. 
Things are where they should be (for the moment),
 and I am having fun playing in my very organized space.
My four year old granddaughter Avery, came for a visit and she loved my studio.
The first thing she did was sit down at my table and ask if she could please
 have a piece of paper and color pencils.
Avery loves to color, she has been coloring since she could hold a crayon.
So it was only natural for her to want to graduate to color pencils.
She is four after all! ( A very mature four at that.)
That being said, I found it necessary to find a spot for Avery
 to have her very own studio inside of my studio.
It was fun putting Avery's studio together. I loved seeing her wonderful smile as
 she walked in the door and saw her very own studio for the first time.
Avery has everything a young artist could need.
She has an inspirational board and a small shelf
 where small green pottery holds her crayons, 
color pencils,and safety scissors.( Just like Momma Ginny's.)
There is a cabinet for future beads and small things.
A basket sits under the shelf that holds her paper and coloring book.
 Avery has her studio at Momma Ginny's house.
 Whenever she comes over the first thing she does is find me, 
"Hi Momma Ginny can we go play in our studio?"
My heart just sings!


No comments:

Post a Comment