Saturday, June 23, 2012

Moments

Each of these four photographs were taken
 within steps of each other. 
All are very different, yet I found myself drawn
into each of them. 
Funny how a simple photograph can tell a story.
We all see and feel life so differently.
 I find myself wondering how someone else sees these photos.
Do they feel the tugs and pulls, the weight of the chain and anchor?
Are the stresses of life overtaking your core with sharp crustaceans
 like this anchor and it's chain?
Or does the light shine on the scars
 that once tried to pull you under?
 Is there a calmness, a settled feeling of rest?
Some mornings there are just no words.
Can you feel that?
Wow!
In this Moment I am feeling such power and exuberance
as I watch the sky light up.
One step, one turn and I see this.
Calm and peace as if two friends, very different yet
beautiful in their own way, had just settled in and were
not saying a lot but enjoying each other's company.
There is beauty in every living thing. 
What you are seeing someone else may be feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment