Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shell Art - Crosses

Crafting with friends is one of
my very favorite things to do.
Today my friend Jonni and I 
will be making shell crosses.
If you would like to join in the fun,
you only need a few things -
Shells, E6000 glue, Spray Acrylic
and a Cross.
Let's get started!
You can arrange your shells on
your cross and then glue them on or
you can glue your shells onto your cross
as you go. 
There is no wrong way to do this.
The point is to have fun and enjoy
the moment.
Once all of your shells are glued onto your cross
set it a side and let your cross dry for an hour or two.
Then come back and spray it with a coat of
 acyclic spray.
So there you have it, a memory and a little time
spent with a friend just enjoying the moment.
Now every time I look at this sweet little cross
I will remember my dear friend and our time spent together.




No comments:

Post a Comment