Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sketching with Avery - It's your turn

Avery - a salad
ginny - Achilles' heel
Avery - bamboo
 I really love the way Avery uses color.
She has inspired me to use a little color
on my sketches.
ginny - a marching band

I did wimp out on this one a little bit 
by only drawing the Drum Major and not the
whole marching band.
When Avery and I saw that one of us was going to have to
 draw a Marching Band we both tried to get the other one to draw it.
Saying,"it's your turn to draw.... don't you want to draw it?"
 It took a little while but I finally got the courage
up and started drawing.

I am finding that we have a little bit of a marking and bleeding
 issue with our paper, as you can see from the picture above.
I tried explaining this to Avery and suggested that we
only draw on one side of the paper.
 Avery did NOT like this idea because that would mean
 some of the pictures in our book would not get drawn.
  I tried to explain to her, in several different ways, that our pictures
 would look better if we only drew on one side of the paper.
Avery finally said," okay....but when we get to the end of 
the book we will go back and draw the other pictures."
Oh how I love this young lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment